Monday 13 October 2008

How these works might inspire your own work

How these works might inspire your own work

The works I have spoken about in the last posts are all fantastic pieces and all have individual qualities but if I had to choose one that I found truly inspiring to what I want to create in the future it would have be koyaanisqatsi.
It would have to be because the editing and the narrative of the film were so great.
I find it very craft like and it also has a great concept to it.
I thought the amount of time lapses and fast paced scenes were fantastic and made the viewing of the film a whole lot more enjoyable.
The other thing that I would comment on is the music I think it went fantastically.
Out of all the other films I have watched koyaanisqatsi would have to be the most inspiring with a great concept and craft envolved all throughout.

1 comment:

CSC MEDIA said...

Give an example of how you may borrow from the concepts of crafts of this film