Wednesday 22 October 2008

Treatment

Btec National Diploma In Media (Film and TV)

TREATMENT (drama)




PROGRAMME TITLE: Plan

DIRECTOR: Benjamin Edward Pitt
CAMERA OPERATOR: Benjamin Edward Pitt

DURATION: From 30 seconds to maximum of 5 minutes.

FORMAT: Mini Dv

AUDIO: Non Diagetic / Diagetic

OUTLINE OF AUDIENCE: I would like the audience of my film to be as vast and varied as possible. The main character in my story is inspired to create art just through seeing something in everyday life, the main point is that he was inspired. I like to think that everyone can be inspired and that it is a universal emotion. Although my work will focus on how a graffiti artist is inspired I hope that even if the audience cannot relate to the character of the graffiti artist they can still relate to the idea of inspiration and how that can bring about creativity and positive actions. 
If I were to be more specific about who I think would definitely enjoy my film it would be people who like the graffiti culture and also people that enjoy fast paced short films. 


OUTLINE OF STORY: The film centers on a young man who is bored and disillusioned with what he sees as his dull and uneventful life. One day whilst traveling on a train he spots a wall of graffiti which inspires him to be more creative. With this surge of new found energy he decides to go home and fulfill his artistic ambitions.

No comments: